Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Design

I made a new blog that shows the steps to make a "CUSTOM BLOG". It's under "The 411" on the sidebar and it's called "Blog Design 4 Dummies"...how fitting is that? :)
Hope it helps anyone in need of a blog change.

4 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

you know what would work better for me? Why don't you just kind of redo mine and make it look cool. not girly at all. I don't have time to redo it myself.

Tamra and Jim said...

Taralee is an expert at this stuff. She fixes mine for me all the time. I read those instructions and pretty soon my eyes were glazing over. What the??? Makes no sense to me!

Corie and Kevin said...

THANK YOU! I have been wondering why everyone has such cute pages and mine is always so lame!!! haha but I felt stupid asking! lol, I am totally going to change my page now!!! yay!

Anonymous said...

How funny!! What a small world. Thank you I enjoyed the wedding except the fact that my mom took over and picked my line I wasn't very happy about that. I wonder what old man it was. My grandpa is a beer man so I would be shocked if it was him. Im going to ask and see what he says. Also thanks for the blog for dummies I am going to start working on it right away.