Just a few more pictures from our Arizona trip. (I promise I'm almost done.) This is Devin's little girl, Kindsey with the one and only Brody and Aunt Olivia.
Olivia loves her little Budah boy.
Brody loved splashing in the water and chasing the dogs around the yard. You can't really tell in the picture but there IS water on the cement. He just doesn't go around all day and bang on the cement.
We also got to spend some time with Grandma Bowers. She is a wonderful lady! She also made me a quilt with the fabric used at my bridal shower in Heber. I was SO excited to get it. She teased me and kept saying that she was going to auction it off if I didn't get over there and pick it up. I'm pretty sure there would have been a fight once the auction started! I'm glad she decided to keep peace and harmony within the Porter Clan. I love my quilt though. I need to lay it out and take a good picture of it. THANKS G-MA BOWERS!!
We also got to spend a lot of time with some friends. I'm pretty sure I'm retarded cause I forgot my camera at almost EVERY outing. I did get this picture of Christopher Robin Bradshaw. Ha ha...him and his wifey make me laugh. We also got to see David and Amanda (I absolutely love that girl and miss her A LOT), Hal B and Ashley Frost, Ashley Umphress and her two ADORABLE girls, Addie + Zaners and Maximus for .234 seconds, hmmm Scooter and Carly, Jamilyn and Stratton, NUT Meg Helding, and MANY other great friends that I have missed SOOOO much. (I'm not sure if Chris is beign serious in this picture...but he kind of looks crazy.)
Of COURSE...we did a LOT of driving in the dumb car. Brody did good most of the way. This was him and Trace playing in the backseat. Oh and we also let him have his free will at the OREOS. I'm sure that shirt he was wearing will be forever stained with black and white smudges. But BOY did he love those OREOS. They were a sanity saver for me!
Trace loved hanging out with Keagen, Beau and Shaunalee's oldest. Keagen helped Trace fix the paddle boat and Trace took him on a TON of "four-le-ler-wides." (Four wheeler rides). They had a blast.
We also got to get out and spend some time up in the mountains and enjoy some alone time together. We went up to Black Canyon Lake...it was so full and PRETTY up there. This picture does not do it justice.
We got to take the paddle boat out on the lake. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty much a professional paddle boater. It was so peaceful...and the water wasn't THAT cold after you got used to it. When I first jumped in though it pert near knocked the breathe out of me.
Trace on the paddle boat. Check out the background. B-E-A-utiful!
Of course we tried to take a "together" picture. ha ha...those ones are always the best huh? We had such a great time out on the lake and it was nice to just get away for a couple of hours. (Special thanks to Melinda and Shaunalee for watching my teething, tired, grumpy child!)
Friday, July 11, 2008
The last MEGA post...promise.
Posted by
Taralee
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tara, You are so flippin cute!! I totally wish we could have seen you guys more, I would of loved to squeeze on Brody and give him some Pillsbury dough boy pokes. Are you guys ever going to come back to AZ to live? Could you guys move here to gilbert and live in my back yard? We would have so much fun! Heck, I would even let you live in Max's room if you wanted to. Come back to AZ and go to school here, sounds really good doesn't it?
trace said...
addie my friend, it is just too damn hot down there. thanks for the invite though.
I love your pictures at the lake. What a pretty place. You guys are such a cute little family. Love you and missing you already.
i love the pic of grandma bowers and brody. you will cherish that forever!
Post a Comment