Friday, September 18, 2009

how he sees me

Does he see me as a mom who is super stressed with school, work, and life...yet comes home and tries to devote her time to him until he's fast asleep in bed?
Does he see me as a mom that is kind and caring...even when I get frustrated and snap a time or two?
Does he see me as someone that will love him forever and ever...no matter what?
Does he see me as a mom that he can run to...a mom that can always fix all his problems and make him happy?
Does he know that I will always share my favorite candy bar or cookie with him?
Does he see me as a mom that just loves him to pieces?
Does he see me as a mom that will always come down to his level to talk, to hug, to listen, and love?
I sure hope so....This picture was taken by him, my little Brody. Though capturing a little finger, out of focus, and slightly crooked....I hope he knows that i love him dearly...no matter how blurry, fuzzy, crazy, and at times- completely INSAIN- I may get.

8 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

What an awesome post!! and I am sure he sees you as ALL of that and MUCH more!!!

Cody and Danica said...

that is the sweetest post i have ever read. he knows he's loved for sure and exactly who his mama is.

Brenden+Nikki said...

Aw that made me choke up. I've actually always admired how you get "down to Brody's level" when you're talking to him. I think that's so important and something I want to do too. Thanks for being a good example!! :)

Tamra and Jim said...

You are all that and more for little Brody. Don't ever doubt that he'll love you forever! YOu're a super little mommy!

Addie Gaylord said...

the brodster couldnt of asked for better parents. not only are you both hilarious but im sure you both would do anything for him. its funny how as parents are lives change completely and we would do anything for them. just the other day my mom told me she would give me her right arm to make me happy. now that is love right?

Jaime Stephens said...

ahhh that is very sweet

Jami said...

He sees you the same way you see him - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I thought that it looks that way on purpose, like it was photoshopped or something.lol. I know how you feel! Great post.