Friday, September 18, 2009

{BIG smile}

I told Brody to give me a BIG smile.
This is what he gave me...

Pretty darn big if you ask me.
Do you think he learned the sarcasm from me or Trace?

i would also like to add that Brody went two days without an "accident" in his BIG BOY underwear. i couldn't be happier.

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

I guess it doesn't matter WHERE he learned it, but he definitely learned it. :) Love that boy.

Caitlin said...

Hmm, I don't know Trace but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say YOU

Addie Gaylord said...

both of you!! that kid didn't stand a chance. between the both of you he was destined to be a riot/hilariouso child. so cute!! how fun on your vacation. lucky!

rumzisfamily said...

Hey! Your little boy is soooo cute! Yay for potty trained kiddos! Hope you guys are doing great!
-Kristine