We take this cowboy stuff seriously.
HAHAHAH!!!! SOOOO FUNNNY! Look how intense that smile is!
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i love it!
"He's gone country--look at them boots!" Well they aren't in that photo, but I saw them in the others. Tutest towboy ever!Grandma T
I won't argue with that!Even the cowboy tie(cant think of the technical term). He is serious:)
He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen I think.We need to have you over sometime so we can get to know him.- Deni (Trace's cousin)
that is a cute picture! I love all of his cowboy gear
oh my gosh! He is so proud of himself! He's a Reidhead through and through. Say so long to the jock!
i freakin love this kid. hey so we should definitely plan a vacation together! you down? me and david have been wanting to do a cruise... we should go during your spring break or right when you're done. ??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
HAHAHAH!!!! SOOOO FUNNNY! Look how intense that smile is!
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i love it!
"He's gone country--look at them boots!" Well they aren't in that photo, but I saw them in the others. Tutest towboy ever!
Grandma T
I won't argue with that!
Even the cowboy tie(cant think of the technical term). He is serious:)
He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen I think.
We need to have you over sometime so we can get to know him.
- Deni (Trace's cousin)
that is a cute picture! I love all of his cowboy gear
oh my gosh! He is so proud of himself! He's a Reidhead through and through. Say so long to the jock!
i freakin love this kid. hey so we should definitely plan a vacation together! you down? me and david have been wanting to do a cruise... we should go during your spring break or right when you're done. ??
Post a Comment