So I always see all these pictures of everyone's kids falling asleep while they are eating. I always thought, "Hmmmm...there is NO way Brody would do that. He loves food WAY too much." Well, it happened. Not on my watch...but I'm very happy that Trace got a picture of it. It may be a once in a lifetime happening. However, notice that ALL of his food is gone-minus all the ketchup smeared everywhere.
On a side note:
Brody has this new thing where he puts things on his arms....like bowls, cups, water pitchers, and basically anything that he can put his arm in...and then he goes around and yells "woar, WOOOOOAR!!" (= roar, ROOOOOAR). It is hilarious. He also says "hi" and "bye" really clearly. I am SO excited for him to start talking. I'm curious to know what is going on in that crazy little mind of his.
3 comments:
your cards are so cute. Such a clever idea. and that Brody...such a tired little boy to fall asleep like that, but at least he made sure to eat all his food first!
haha I am loving that picture of Brody I love that his food is all gone thats hillarious he is so cute.. Your cards turned out adorable to little ms crafty you are..
I always wanted Jake to fall asleep while eating too! It never happened. Brody looks so cute. I love the cards too. They look awesome!
Post a Comment