3 years ago today...
I woke up feeling excited, nervous, anxious, and border line scared.
I did my make-up, curled my hair, and packed my bag.
I drove to the Snowflake Temple...radio off, just thinking. A million plus things ran through my mind.
I put on a fluffy white dress, a pretty necklace, and my mom's diamond earings.
I walked out and saw my lover boy standing in the hall.
He was handsome...and almost as nervous as me.
We smiled at eachother and the nerves went out the window.
He told me I looked beautiful and kissed my forehead.
We walked down the hall together, holding hands.
Today is the 29th of December...
3 years ago today I said "YES".
I love every minute of being married. I love the hugs, kisses, debates, journeys, adventures, baby-making (wink, wink), and all the other joys that come along with the "Marriage" title. I love it all. Bring on the years...I'm more than ready to spend them with my lover boy.
Here's to an Eternity of love and laughter. 
Happy Anniversary!
6 comments:
You look so beautiful! I do have admit that I was so in Love with little Beau Porter forever! So I am happy that a Reidhead girl grabbed 1 of those Porter boys!! Congrats on 3 years that is awesome!
"Baby making"... HAHA!!! You are so funny. Happy Anniversary to you two! Love your blog.
Happy Anniversary...it was good to see you guys for a minute yesterday. How could you not have tons of love and laughter married to Trace? You guys are awesome!
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Happy Anniversary!! You look so Hot in that picture rawr!!
I was there for that day! and I must say you are one sexy momma...p.s. remind me to tell you the story of when Chris and I drove up for your recpetion...you will pee everywhere!
Oh yeah and HAPPY FREAKING ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment