In request from Miss Amanda...I am posting this picture...
Ok, and here is the background story. One wonderful winter weekend we went up to Colorado to go snowboarding. It was such a fun trip and Amanda enjoyed snowboarding and I enjoyed rolling down the mountain. (It was only my second time snowboarding.) On our way home, we stopped at a Wendy's to eat a Spicy Chicken sandwhich. This purplely-purple bike was just sitting there...beckoning me to hop on and give it a spin!! This picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it.
Oh and I wish the shadow wasn't in the way, cause the bike was seriously a sparkally purple. It was so cool. This is my bestest buddy Amanda. She is an amazing friend and we always have so much fun together. She is the bestest best snowboarding teacher ever. I love this girl...
8 comments:
Oh heavens no...I patched them. They have at least 5 more years in them!!
trace said...
yeah i remember that. it was so funny, oh wait, ohhhhhh, i was suppose to go on that trip, but got dissed.
awww... i love this post! You on that bike brings back such good memories and makes me laugh. Do you remember when we went to wal-mart in Durango and I did the whole out cold- one leg bent up move (like Eric on his scooter) on the shopping cart? haha. Oh and you don't give yourself enough credit... you were a bad a snowboarder!
Oh heaven yes I remember the trip to the wal-mart to find playing cards and all the weirdo's dressed up like super heros. I also remember you doing that REALLY freakin funny "out cold scooter" move! That was hilarious. Oh, and remember that Vaughn got so mad at us? That was even funnier!
I hate to break up the moment but the sunshine picture with the cowboy hats....so yeah that is me on the left side of Trace. Gosh what happened to me over the years!!hahahah
WOW!!! I just figured out why Trace liked that bright yellow shirt I bought him to wear at Danica's wedding....It must remind him of being in the Sunshine Generation --- It is exactly the same!! Maybe I will get him a red bow tie and suspenders for Christmas. I bet he would absolutely LOVE it!!! Don't tell him and spoil the surprise....
I think that even if the surprise was ruined, it would still be hilarious. Your colorado trip looks like it was so much fun. I'm jealous that I wasn't invited either, Trace
Post a Comment