Thursday, June 18, 2009

{MIA because...}

This is why I have not posted lately:

School.
Work.
School.
Brody.
Group Projects.
Take home Exams.
Essay Questions.
More Group Projects.
Reflections on what I learned.
School Observations.
More reflections.
School.
Trace.
Church.
Hair cut....(I got BANGS)
Softball games Wednesday & Fridays
Did I mention school?
School...just in case I forgot to say it.

So, just so you know...Yes, I am alive and mostly sain.

5 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

i don't do any of the above and i am not sain. how in the heck do you do it? your seriously super woman. way to go.

Cody and Danica said...

you forgot to write, "ignore phone calls from my little sister". jk I totally understand and I will continue to be patient! What have I been doing? Nothing. Eating. Painting. Crafting. Dreaming of a home. WAnting to decorate. CAn't afford it. Depression.

Oh and did you know "you don't know me at all" the song on your playlist says the f word loud and clear. kinda hilarious. How dare you corrupt my child like that!

{nicole coombs} said...

Sounds like your crazy busy! Its a good thing Im npt doing school casue I would not do my school work and blog instead haha

Anonymous said...

Ok I need a pic of you with bangs! I bet you look HOT! (you always look hot!). And I am SO bummed you guys dont get to come down for the 4th... what is up with that! Trace said he has to work on the 3rd. I'm bummed. I MISS YOU!!!

Tatiana said...

Show us the bangs! And those are pretty lame excuses for ignoring your blog.