I got Brody and I some sidewalk chalk. We had a grand time "tolorin".
I drew him a retarded looking dinosaur and he thought it was the coolest. When Trace got home he informed me that it needed a tail...and just looked like a giant green long-necked dog.
Friday, May 8, 2009
{fun with chalk}
Posted by
Taralee
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The remains of the "dinosaur kiss"...
This just made me even more excited for summer...One day I'm going to graffitti up the entire sidewalk, stairs, handrails, and everything else with my collection of crayolla chalk.
10 comments:
Don't you just love chalk, the Easter bunny brought Payten some. She has colored on my floors for weeks now. (all tile floors)
I think it is something fun to do outside as a family even though he is still a little man.
ah that is fun! I can imagine the dinosaur...i'm actually surprised you can spell it now! haha jk. brody is the sweetest little boy....course i never see his temper tantrums (if he has any)
HOW CUTE! I miss Kaitlen because she kept my porch and steps colored in fact the top step hasn't completely faded yet and I think of her everytime I walk into the house.
UNDERDOGGIES! Yes how could I foret? I loved doing that and had forgotten what they were called. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
PS: Looks like I forgot how to spell FORGET! Geez. :)
He is such a handsome little boy. Looks like LOTS of fun painting up the sidewalk. I'm sure he LOVED the dinosaur even if someone else did not! hah love you!
I think you did a fine job on the dino!! I love that Brody was kissing it that is funny.
Lol love Brody's dinosaur kisses way too cute;)
Side walk chalk is the funnest! I love the Dinosaur. I definitatly lack in my artistic talent. That's one great thing about kids. They love it regardless of how it actually looks! :)
T Dizzle,
whats up lady? i still have been checking your blog and still love it and your fat brody. he is a chubby handsome little boy. can you believe he is almost two? i am kinda sad about max turning two. he hasn't really been very nice so i am still waiting for a nice stage to come out. oh well. hope your good.
So Cute! And such a good Idea I think I will have to go get me and Cory some sidewalk chalk while we are home all weekend by ourselves. I LOVE the picture of Brody kissing the dino!
Post a Comment