Hat....check.Glove...check.
Cute chubby little boy...check.
What's missing?
Oh....of course...THE BAT!


I just love him.
Oh another note:
Summer School is kicking my butt. Whatever happened to the days when summer school meant playing computer games and reading the Sweet Valley Twins or the Box Car Kids books? As of now my teachers are cramming 15 weeks worth of work and tests into 7 weeks. Sounds impossible, right? Nope...it's not...just ask them.
My mom and dad and their pup are coming up this weekend. I'm excited. However- I'm not going to let them steal Brody from me...no matter how much they beg!! Brody keeps saying, "Nanna's toming." I think he's excited to see them too.
The pools open up this weekend. I can't wait to see if Brody likes the water this year. He wasn't a big fan last year.
Brody will be 2 in a couple months. Crazy. I was always sure I would have my first TWO back to back....too bad stinkin school gets in the way. A 3 year gap isn't bad right?
Child hood joke that I just remembered:
Q: How do you TOP a car?
A: TEP on the brake, TUPID!! (laugh- you know it's funny!)
5 comments:
What a cute little ball boy. I can't wait to squeeze him when we get there in a couple days! Love you.
he's so cute. him and breck should meet. i think they'd be best buds. breck is the same way. has to have the glove. and wear the baseball pants. and everthing else! crazy kids:)
timmy asked breck something about wrestling a bit back and breck said no i not wreslte(or something along that) and timmy about had a heart-attack(cause ya know he kinda likes wrestling) and breck's like yea, cause it's baseball time dad. (duh.) haha, these boys.
What a handsome little man! He is so adorable! Makes you want to pick him up and give him a big squeeze.
Tara..you are hilarious. I can laugh because I can hear you saying that little joke. Im sorry to hear about school. You sure are brave and the farther apart your kids are the better ;) Two is quite the adjustment, but your little guy is adorable and seems to be taking right after you, I dont know your hubby sooo....
t-train,
yo girlfriend, summer school? yuck!! but seriously you will be so glad when it's all over. keep it up. and just so know my boys are almost exactly three years apart and it works great for me. hang in there.
Post a Comment