I WANT TO WIN THIS DRESS!!! please oh please.
(click on "THIS" to see the dress....if you want to)...or Sunday Laundry Shirt Dress GIVEAWAY!!!!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Something fancy
Posted by
Taralee
at
12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
huh. I'd sure like to see it. :D
Me too! It must be awesome now I'm curious.
ha ha I just wanted to say that the last post was hilarious!! I totally feel ya. Used to work customer service and collections for 5 years while in college and people are incredible! Really - I had to quit because I was starting to lose faith in the human race.
P.S. Thanks for the congrats on my blog :) If you haven't heard, we're having a boy!
I hope you win it
I entered on my blog too so I can win it FOR YOU! I hope I win! love you.
If I had seen your smart-alec comment first, then i probably wouldn't have signed up to win this dress for you. Maybe if I win, I'll give it to Danica. hahaha "welcome to 2009" yourself!!!
Ya too bad that dress would fit my left ARM! Your conversations with the provoian was hilarious! It reminds me of working at the bank! UGH! I hate customer service!! There are way too many freakin' retarded, mean, grumpy, people in this world!
Post a Comment