Happy Halloween from the BOO-ter Family!
Ok, so Brody is going to be a ghost...and I made him this mask...which he LOVES (cough...not really). He FA-REAKED out when I put it on him...it was sad, yet SO funny. It took me forever to take a picture because I was laughing so hard.
If you hold his arms down really tight he'll keep it on.
Friday, October 31, 2008
BOOOO-ters.
Posted by
Taralee
at
8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't be jealous...I can make you a mask too if you REALLY want one! (wink, wink.)
7 comments:
LOVE the mask! Make me one...will ya? You have the cutest kid, and isn't torturing them SOOO fun!
You are so funny. That made me laugh. Poor little thing. He needs his Nana... But you have some mean sewing skills!!!
Chris will only carve Trace's face if he wears the mask! You guys are the best. And if I think my favorite spelling of "SCROOGE" was the Screwdge one! I can't wait to see all of B-ster, that's what I'm gonna call Brody from now on The B-ster, i cant wait to see his full ghost costume! Way to be domestic. Look at you firts a quilt now a costume whats next for you?!?! miss ya guys!
wow we make good spellers I just wrote firts instead of first! What a team! Firts of all.. ha
Thanks for the laugh! He is so cute and I think the mask is very clever. Hope you had a nice Halloween.
ok, i can't even talk in gangsta right now because i am laughing so hard. that mask is the funniest thing i have seen.
could you please place an order for me? i want them in brody's size because they look great on him but even better on you two.
Wow that was a good one!!!
YAY I'm excited you guys are coming? wait when is this day going to happen??
Post a Comment