Jaime had a Birthday the other day...and I'm just barely getting around to a birthday post. Jaime is the most caring, funny, board game lovin, Black-eyed Peas singin, thoughtful, welcoming, friendly, and generous friend. She is such a good mom and inspires me to get more organized! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME...a couple days late! (She's the one on the left!) I also drew this little picture for you! AND I wrote you a poem. But the poem is on your card and I'm not going to spoil the surprise until you get your card! :)
Anyway, hope you had a great day! Thanks for being my friend.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Jaime Stephens...
Posted by
Taralee
at
9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh tara you crack me up!! You are so sweet thanks for saying those nice things about me your check should be in the mail :-).. I was confused for a minute and thought I was on the right haha jk your so nice and funny and thanks so much for this sweet shout out!! I miss you...
Tara, that drawing reminds me of the drawing you gave me when be played hoops together! I wish I had a scanner because I would post it on my blog! It did make my favorite quote/scrap book!
believe me you don't run out of things to say! You pull memories out of places you didn't even know existed. Do the 100!
Post a Comment