We had a wonderful time in Arizona for the Turkey-day weekend! We drove all night on Wednesday and made it there just in time to go to the Tenney Breakfast at the Ranch. (AMANDA...I'm so sad that Madden was sick and that I didn't get to see you.) After that we headed to my glorious home town of Show Low! My mom fixed the bestest best Turkey dinner I've EVER had. It was delicious. We also figured out who the real pig is...it's RUSTIN! We had SO many leftovers....so I figured it was because Rustin wasn't there. (ha ha...it's ok to laugh!) It was so good to spend time with my mom and dad, Danica and Cody, and Ryan. I am pretty much a professional Wii Bowling...that's right...don't mess! We also got to spend some time in Hell...I mean Holbrook. Anyway...here are a few pictures from the couple of days we got to spend with my side.
This is Nanna and her favorite grandson!!
This is my lovely sista Danica with the Budah and Cody...This is a rare occasion that I just had to post- Papa Reidhead and Brody...
This is me and my Grandma Reidhead. She is a wonderful lady.
For a more detailed discription of my time spent in Show Low...just go to my mom's blog. She posted a ton of cute pictures!
Now onto the Heber Adventure...We got over there on Saturday morning...just in time to watch the BYU vs. UTAH game! Porter's get crazy when it comes to their football! It was fun to watch it with them...plus it was a good game. We also got to go to Jared's farewell. Him and Laren gave such good talks. He's going to be a great missionary...but we'll miss him. Anyway...
This is Spencer trying to get Brody to do the "Mr. T" face...
"I pitty the fool that messes with me..."
GO BYU!!!
Two cute BYU fans!!
This is Heather's little girl...Mary Claire and Brody.
And last but not least....this is Kindsey and Brody. She is so sweet! I'm glad I finally got to meet her!
We really enjoyed our time in AZ and made us miss being so close to our family! We love you all and thank you for everything. We hope to visit soon!!
8 comments:
I seriously can't even explain how sad I was that I didn't get to see you. I didn't think you guys would be out at the ranch cause Nolan said you were going straight to Heber, and then when Madden got sick and I got like 2 hours of sleep Wednesday night, I knew I couldn't go. But I will get to see you on Christmas right?
I love all the pictures... Brody is such a flippin stud. Him and Madden need to get together and wrestle around. I love you!
Awww Im jealous that you got to be in Heber. It does stink being far away from home huh! I love Brody's beenie. So Trace, what happened to the Suns last night??
OK, another good post with lots of good pictures. We enjoyed having you guys here so much. We love you and Trace and Brody. Thanks for driving all night to be here with us!
I love the pitty da fool pictures! haha. Oh and Spencers mustache?...what the? interesting. I already miss Brody.
OK, Tara. I need a new background to go with MY green paper on my blog. Got any more cute Christmas stuff? Yours sure does look cute. So does Danica's. You are both so clever. I agree with Danica. Those pity da fool pictures are so funny. He's the cutest boy!
Hey we were in ShowLow this weekend too! and Holbrook! I'm suprised we didn't run into eachother in those small towns! And I love that you have a sister named Danica-spelled the same way too! This is just too crazy. What a cute post.
Love the background by the way!
oh co cute We missed you but it looks like you had fun so that is good. I hope the brodster is feeling good today!
Brody IS A DOLL!!! A handsome doll, but still. I am so glad ya'll got to have so much fun when you went home. I know your mom and dad enjoyed every minute of it!! That picture of Doy (?) and Brody looks JUST LIKE the one of him and Rustin. He has not aged in 26 years. I had to do a double take. I WANT TO SEE BRODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment