LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE PHOENIX SUNS! The season has begun and words cannot express how excited we are. We just love the Suns, what else can I say? (Oh, I know what I can say....I say, "GOOOooooo SUNS and they better kick some booty this year or else they'll have to answer to one crazy fan!" )
For those of you who don't know my beloved team members...it's Amare freakin bad-a Stoudemire, 2 (should have been 3) time MVP Steve Nash, and sometimes I play good and sometimes I suck and I have a funny looking shot- the Matrix Shawn Marion. (Not photographed, is my bestest Brazilian buddy, Leondro Barbosa and the clothes liner-Raja Bell!!) GO SUNS! Yahoo! Oh and...
"LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE!!!"
(bum, bum, bum, da, da, da, da, bum, bum, bum, tum, te, tum, tum....bum, bum, bum...that's supposed to be the "PUMP" up music...just use your imagination...it sounds goods!)
16 comments:
Suns suck!
I guess you know we're losing right now..102-72. I think they are doing more bumbling than rumbling at this point. Next game better be better. ;o)
EYES ON THE PRIZE, EYES ON THE PRIZE!
You go to a game, I can get you KILLER parking. ...for free.
So yeah I have had their season schedule printed out and hanging by my desk for about 2 months now so I am so excited also!! Too bad we didnt live closer or else we would have to have a Suns party!They better do win it all this year. I wasnt a big fan of the loss against Fakers(Lakers)especially since I had to stay up late to watch it. So Trace,I see today that the beloved BYU won today. OSU won today(YEAH!!) Also I was kinda glad that LSU won also but Jared did not want them to win because he thinks they will kill OSU if they played in finals/Rose Bowl. Anyway, sucks that ASU lost but I've never been a huge fan so the loss is not painful. Trace, are you a fan of ASU? Can you tell I am a sports FREAK!
It also stinks that our Mustangs lost in football tonight. I guess we just handed them then game.
trace said...
reidhead couple- too much negativity towards my suns!
jaime- you suck we hate the jazz always and forever. take that
crissy- we might have to take you up on that if we ever get down to a game.
kandra- i like sports a lot too. i do my math homework on the internet but before i get to the hw i have to stop by yahoo sports and check scores and whatnot. and yeah cougs won they looked good. on the other hand the sun devils played like uncle rico. yeah that was an ugly game. and yes i root for the devils.
go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!! go suns!!
give me a freaking break. It is the same old BS every year- "this is our year," "eye on the prize." How about eyes on the back end of the real champions DA SPURS!!! and all that should be MVP crap, give credit where it is really due. don't get me wrong i like the suns but the fact of the matter is that if they don't take some notes from the spurs on how to play defense (except for the hitman, gaymo horry stuff) they will never have a ring.
Reed Porter
trace said...
blah blah blah how much did the spurs pay that ref that was throwing games in game 3. nash definately needs cry baby lessons from the best, aka ugly nose ginoboli and tell parker to get off the floor. nash gets broken nose and 5 stiches and parker has to get eva out of the stands to kiss his little owie better. eva has been giving too many acting lessons to the spurs. again blah blah blah spurs.
Go Mavericks! Long live Dirk!
Did I say Dirk? I meant long live Tiger Woods! I'm sure he could chip in from half court. Golf's the real man's sport!
I'm with Tara and Trace. They are the best and the most fun to watch! They are amazing!
trace said...
dirk?!!!!! mr. mvp who got beat out first round by the #8 team. yeah long live tiger i hope he loses his hand like chubbs reynolds.
I would have to say that I am on Trace's side. I HATE the Spurts. I use to have respect but not after last year. BOOO to the Mavs also. They are done for. If our bench and D-fence step it up just a notch we have it all the way.
if ifs and buts were candy and nuts everyday would be christmas and the suns would already have a ring.
all I have to say is that the comment about Shawn Marion made me die laughing. thanks for the good laughs on your dumb posts.
The only was he'll lose his hand is if he hits his ball in the rough in Florida....and we all know that Tiger doesn't miss the fairway!
Post a Comment