Trace and I HEART The Office! It is so stinkin funny. Dwight is probably my favorite. Trace likes the entire crew at Dunder Mifflin and laughs SO hard the whole time. (For those of you who know Trace, the Office brings out his "rocking laugh".) Anyway it starts TONIGHT! Wooohooo!

14 comments:
too bad traces schedule sucks and we can't have a party even though I have never watched the office I am sure it is funny
yay for the office and yay for dwight (I love dwight)! I love this show so much and laugh the entire time too. I'm excited for this new season- I think Pam and Jim are going to hook up. And I want to see Dwight and Angela hook up too- what a crazy couple.
OK. To be honest, I've never watched it. Comedy is not my favorite to watch on tv. You know me and reality!! LOVE IT. Glen LOVES the Office, but has to watch it on the DVR cause I don't like it. Maybe I'll be sweet and watch with him this time. I know TONS of people that love the show, so maybe I'll check it out! :)
Woohoo!! Aaron and I LOVE the office, too! Iam So very very excited for the premiere tonight. It is just so dang funny... and I am pulling for Pam and Jim, too.
I watched the office tonight. Hilarious. I watch it a lot in the morning on the trains. I'm so glad I have my ipod. Michael is so funny, "I'm in here for dehydration. You're in here for rabies." Hilarious how Michael knew the nurse. so funny.
Yes, it was so freakin funny. I loved it that Michael made Kevin run in his work clothes and how Dwight froze Angela's cat. Then I loved how Dwight said, "It was just Merideth!" ha ha. I was laughing so hard.
It was so great! I don't know which part was best... Michael running over Merideth, Dwight killing Angela's cat 'sprinkles' (I loved that Angela became suspicious because her bags of french fries were clawed to shreds), or Pam and Jim officially hooking up. Hooray for the office!
trace said...
"the office" hands down or up which ever, "is the best thing that has happened to me."(kip-napoleon dynamite) kevin has got to be the funniest. i love that guy. "they go together like p b and j ah pam beasley and jim." yeah he's great tara recorded it for me on old vhs tape. haha quit laughin we are to poor to get the dvr tivo shtuff. oh and earl was flippin funny too.
"One day Michael came in complaining about a speed bump on the highway...I wonder who he ran over then."
"Michael, you do NOT drive the forklift, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"yiish."
You guys are funnier than the show itself....
"As a farmer, I know that when an animal is sick, sometimes the right thing to do, is to put it out of its misery. With the electricity we're keeping Meredith alive, we could power a small fan for two days. You tell me what's unethical." HAHA... gotta love dwight.
Post a Comment