Isn't crazy how a song can bring back a memory in an instant? Or how it can change your mood? It has the power to make you feel happy, sad, pumped up, or layed back. Maybe this isn't the case for all people, but I for one LOVE music...all kinds of music. Sad to say, however, I have NO musical talent what-so-ever...but I am sure greatful to all the musicians who create the sounds that we all love to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is very true. Back when I had my old phone my ringer for you was the country song 'redneck girl' so now every time I hear that song I think of my Taralee and of course... I can't help but smile. =)
actually, i hear you were good at the clarinet...until you jumped the fence at band camp and landed on top of it...hahahahahahaha. Also, you're really good at singing churchy music opera style if i recall correctly
Post a Comment