This is Brody's first time in the swings at the park. Doesn't he look like he is having a blast? (He's like, "SURE MOM...")
Don't you just want to squeeze his little chubby cheeks?
Weee! Swinging is so much fun. Pretty soon he'll be too big for this little bucket swing.
Just chillin in the grass.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
First day at the Park
Posted by
Taralee
at
6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hi this is Kelsey, Nelson's wife. Your blog looks great! And I do recognize you. When I first met Nelson, you were actually on a date with him, and I was on a date with another guy.... at the movie theater! remember? haha. Your little boy is so cute, and chubby!
ahh those pictures are so cute!
Wow you got lots of blog friends all the sudden what up with that...
i was just looking at your blog with madden on my lap and when i scrolled through the pics of brody he started doing his happy little squeal/laugh. i think he misses brody. =) such cute pics! i love his outfit and yes i do want to pinch his cheeks.
I love little Brody and I have yet to even meet him. OK I need help with this blogging deal. How do I add your link to my page?
It's cause i'm popular jaime...don't be jealous! ha ha. Just kidding. I found some of my old friends through other peoples blogs...CRAZY huh?
OK. I finally remembered my password and username!! SO....here I am. I love your blog. I hope you don't get me blogging again!!!!
Little Brody (STILL love the name) is WAYYYYY cute!! Oh my word. I can't wait to meet him in person. I am so glad that you are all doing well. Give Brody a kiss from his FAVORITE second cousin!! :)
Oh I just love these pics! He is so cute!!!!
PS- I do remember that card you made me- it was hilarious...I wish I still had it! Haha.
Hey Taralee, This is Esther. It's so good to hear from you and now to see what's happenin in your life. Your family looks so cute & i love your blog. i can't wait to have a cute little boy like yours.
He's such a cutey! You should shave his head with clippers because then his hair will grow in real thick real quick. I love him either way. love danica
Post a Comment