AWW She is so freaking beautiful! I want to meet her... Macie has that same dress but in green. LOVE IT! By the way, we moved to Texas. :( But we want to go visit you guys in Utah. We have talk about it all the time. It just needs to happen.
Good Heavens but you two make cute kids!! Love these pics.
Side Note: You will be happy to hear that when I wanted to name my little dog Polka Dottie, y hubby wouldn't let me. She has one big one on her side. I knew you were worried about that . . . NOT!
Did I ever tell you how much I love Dottie cakes. Seriously. Anyone lucky enough to be named Dottie cakes...and have dottie cake rolls..and be all squishable like that should be illegal. I love her. I love her. Way to go on the cute children T.
7 comments:
She is the cutest little Dottie cakes. I love the pictures. She is growing like a weed and I need to see her again soon!!!
I need to see her again too. She is adorable, I don't even recognize her sad.
OOOOOOO she is so beautiful!!
I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks!
AWW She is so freaking beautiful! I want to meet her... Macie has that same dress but in green. LOVE IT! By the way, we moved to Texas. :( But we want to go visit you guys in Utah. We have talk about it all the time. It just needs to happen.
Good Heavens but you two make cute kids!! Love these pics.
Side Note: You will be happy to hear that when I wanted to name my little dog Polka Dottie, y hubby wouldn't let me. She has one big one on her side. I knew you were worried about that . . . NOT!
Did I ever tell you how much I love Dottie cakes. Seriously. Anyone lucky enough to be named Dottie cakes...and have dottie cake rolls..and be all squishable like that should be illegal. I love her. I love her. Way to go on the cute children T.
Post a Comment