Ok, so I've become someone I didn't think I would.
I've become THAT person that doesn't update their blog.
What a bloody crime. But I can't take all the blame....here's my reasons to blame...(blaime, blaim, blayme?)
1. Student teaching. (a LOT more time consuming than I thought, yet, going very well.)
2. Company in town.
3. Motherly duties.
4. A new iPod. (those things take FOREVER to format)
5. A new fancy camera- Cannon Rebel Xsi. Yah- still trying to figure that baby out. Taking suggestions....NOW.
6. A two year old boy and an almost 27 year old man.
7. Household duties.
As for pictures...


Alrighty. As for updates. I'm not big on playing catch-up...therefore I'll try to just post my cool shtuff from now on as it happens. Trust me...there is usually never a dull moment.
6 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Brody!
Your comments are hilarious.
The baby is almost done. NICE.
A 27 year old man.
blame.
shtuff.
I sure love you! I'm so glad Trace bought you a camera. What a doll face.
I LOVE MY Xsi!!!! Trace called me a couple weeks ago asking me questions about it!! My next big purchase will be the Canon 50D!! Have fun taking amazing pics!!!
THe pictures are so cute of BOTH your boys. haha but in particular, the two year old one. He's a little doll and SO smart. You can see it in his eyes.
I can't quit looking at these pictures! I love that boy and I miss him so much!
Brody, I am so glad your mom is blogging again, and I hope she is feeling better. Brody,you are Grama's cutest, funnest,smartest redhead-- and I love you to F-O-R--E--V-E-R! Give your Poppi 27 swats for his B-day. I love him,too. And your mom. Give them hugs for me.
Post a Comment