Friday, October 2, 2009

61 degrees

Forcast for Provo, Utah: 61 degrees, Sunny.

61 degrees. Sounds lovely, right?

Wrong- well, in most situations it would be lovely- HOWEVER, I had to ride THIS around the town today.
According to my calculation (thanks to my Exercise Physiology training) wind chill of 50 mph brought the actual temperature down to 30 degrees.

Clothing: undershirt, shirt, cardigan, sweater, Trace's jacket, pants, sweats, wool slippers, gloves, AND a BIG blue helmet.

I looked like the Michelin Man with a big blue bobble-head riding on a little scooter.
Fun times in Provo.

9 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

oh yeah? I look like a michelin man all the time now cuz my stomach is all jiggly from Cole! So very unattractive!

Please post a picture tho.

Anonymous said...

THIS didn't come through. What is this?

Tamra and Jim said...

I wish I could have been there to see that picture! You did paint it pretty well though with your words. :)

Tamra and Jim said...

I am sure missing my little Brody. I know he needs his Nanna!!!

Amanda Griggs said...

Thanks for painting that picture! I'm sure it was freezing!!!!!!!!!

Jami said...

Your comments remind me of that scene in the movie Dumb & Dumber - Hopefully it wasn't that bad:)

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha that's a good image! :)I agree with Danica - please post a picture. ha ha.

beau.shaunalee said...

yeah, where's the michelin picture???
fun times in Provo!! ha.

{nicole coombs} said...

I am laughing cause I can see that image of you pretty clearly and it makes me miss you and your hilarious self!