Saturday, February 28, 2009

{say cheese}

Sometimes Brody hands me the camera and says "CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE" until I take a picture of him. SO cute. I love him.
Other times he HATES it...
"Get that camera out of my face!" ha ha ha. Seriously- he gets so mad...and sometimes I like to tease him. Sad, I know.

9 comments:

Spencer-Kelli said...

you are sooo mean! I would never do that to my kids. HaHa. Hes so darn cute.

Rustino Scar said...

so funny. I think I do the same thing. Remember when we used to have a video camera back when we were young and we would all fight for camera time? It was kind of funny looking back

Tamra and Jim said...

SOMETIMES YOU LIKE TO TEASE???? Seriously, you like to tease ALL THE TIME. haha He's such a cutie. He looks like he needs his Nana though. haha

Brenden+Nikki said...

Thanks for the sweet compliment! We are really excited and I feel great. Never had to deal with morning sickness so things are going really well!

Brody is so cute. ha ha that little guy cracks me up and I think you are the coolest mom. My dad used to tease me all the time and we have the best relationship!

Cody and Danica said...

ah he's adorable tara! he's like an old man in a little boy's body.

C said...

Hahaha! Cheese, Cheese, Cheese! So damn cute. Teasing is fun. Until it leads to, quit crying like a baby...get tough...can't you take a joke...I'll give you something to cry about!! LOL! I think I'm having flashbacks ;) (totally kidding)

Cody and Danica said...

I really think that is one of my favorite pictures of him! Oh and Colbi's comment is absolutely hilarious. Sounds like our childhood and I don't think she was totally kidding but maybe a little.

Jaime Stephens said...

He cracks me up..

Anonymous said...

I really just want to squeeze on this kid. He is so cute! I really need a Trace, Tara and Brody fix. =)